Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, December 7, 2022

Slide Master, Powerful Tool.

 Chapter 6, PowerPoint Slide masters

    The most important knowledge I obtained from PowerPoint is the Slide Masters.  This is a powerful tool that helps save a lot of time when formatting and adding specific layouts to presentations.  For example, when you have the slide master open, you can select the text box of a title and select the font type, size, and color you want.  It will set the same format to all slide titles.  You can add predetermined backgrounds, pictures, or logos to one or all slides before starting with data entry to the slides in normal view.

    When you work in the Slide Master, you can add placeholders for content, text, pictures, charts, tables, smart art, media or online images as well as manage the header and footers of the slides.  The theme and colors can be added or modified as well before beginning the presentation.

10 comments:

  1. Excellent choice of topic, Silvia :-)

    When a slideshow file has more than a handful of slides, using slide masters separates a professional from amateurs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Slide Master not only saves us time, but more importantly, reduces mistakes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad I learned how to utilize Slide Master. No more changing slides one by one anymore. This will definitely come in handy in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Learning about the slide master feature was a bit confusing to me, but I was able to understand how to use the feature. I’ll be using this feature in the future when I need to work on a PowerPoint presentation.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Slidemaster reduces the workload greatly if you want a repeated image on a set number of slides.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish I would have known a little more on the Slide Master tool prior to presenting our presentation. It would have helped me a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Learning about the Slide Master has opened up my perspective on how diverse PowerPoint's tools are. Easy to use for simple, beginner presentations, but it most definitely can work for very informative presentations.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Having worked with an old version of PowerPoint when I was in high school, learning about slide master, it would have helped me immensely when I was younger. Slide master was a very interesting chapter when I went through the chapters of PowerPoint. So many details can be modified it gets me dizzy just thinking about it. I appreciate that the lessons were straight to the point and not hard to remember most of it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Never knew what the slide master was for or even knew there was a slide master. I am very glad i had this class.

    ReplyDelete